What is the Universal Encyclopedia of Philosophy?
In the year of Jubilee, at the threshold of the millenium, we began to publish the first UNIVERSAL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY in the history of Polish culture.
It is published by the POLISH THOMAS AQUINAS ASSOCIATION, a section of the Societa Internazionale Tommaso d'Aquino.
THE UNIVERSAL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY:
- It discusses fundamental philosophical problems,
- It presents the philosophical systems that appeared over the centuries,
- It presents biographies of the great authors and interpretors of philosophical thought,
- It provides well-grounded and rational answers to philosophical problems.
THE UNIVERSAL ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY
- Will appear in 8 volumes according to plan,
- The particular volunes will appear in an annual cycle,
- Each volume contains around 500 articles,
- The articles are written by eminent specialists from Polish and foreign scholarly centers.
THE FOLLOWING VOLUMES HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED
Volume I A-B, pp. 799
Volume II C-D, pp. 837
Volume III E-Gn, pp. 829
Volume IV Go-Iq, pp. 932
Volume V Ir-Ko, pp. 934
Volume VI Kr-Mc, pp. 980.
Volume VII Me-Paņ, pp. 996.
Volume VIII Pap-Sc, pp. 995.
Volume IX Se-¯, pp. 1009.
Volume X, pp. 975.